Dr Martin Vishnick
Guitarist, Composer, Teacher and Researcher
- As performer concert tours have taken Martin all over the globe, with Wigmore Hall and Purcell Room debuts in 1981.
- Commissions include music for the theatre and concert hall. First of many published works was Four Pieces for Solo Violin Edwin Ashdown (1977).
- Martin also teaches guitar and composition – former appointments include LCM and St. Albans School.
- He holds an MSc in composition at University of Hertfordshire 1998, and a research PhD from City University 2015.
- Martin is now propagating post-doctoral research, testing theories and principles expounded in his PhD Dissertation.